Oxygen.1 service release
Type B - Full IP Due Diligience (License, Provenance, Scanning)
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license, and has had the provenance validated and content scanned for anomalies by the Eclipse IP Team.
Neon.3 service release
Neon.2 service release
- Adapt NetUtil.setSslVerification to honor http.<url>.sslVerify
- Log warnings about invalid git config entries
- Log warnings about invalid RefSpecs in git config files
- Add ICommitMessageProvider2 for caret positioning in commit messages (bug 516867)
- Enable editing RefSpec on double click
- Trim history search pattern
- Implement atomic BatchRefUpdates for RefDirectory. The existing packed-refs file provides a mechanism for implementing atomic multi-ref updates without any changes to the on-disk format or lockfile protocol. We just need to make sure that there are no loose refs involved in the transaction, which we can achieve by packing the refs while holding locks on all loose refs. Full details of the algorithm are in the PackedBatchRefUpdate javadoc.
This release adds Java 9 and JUnit 5 support. Details can be found in https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.7.1a/.
This is a release that further cleans up the dataset API, adds more examples and introduces units metadata. Also jars will be released to Maven Central.
Minor release with some bugfixes and small improvements