Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This will be the initial release of the Eclipse OMR project. This initial release is declaring the following components API stable:
- Port Library
- Thread Library
The other Eclipse OMR components are functionally stable but have not finalized an API. The list of components with stable APIs will grow with future releases.
- Adds support to ravenDB
- Fixes MongoDB limit and start a query
- Fixes MongoDB order query
- Avoid duplication injection on repository bean
- Break compatibility: changes start to skip when need to jump elements in either Document or Column query
- Break compatibility: changes maxResult to limit to define the maximum of items that must return in a query in either Document or Column query
- Adds support to syntax query with String in Column, Key-value, and document.
- Adds integration with gremlin as String in Mapper layer
This release is mainly a corrective release, it introduces no major new features. No backward incompatibilities are to be expected, with maybe one exception we see as a minor risk: the fix for
Bug 533767 - RAW encoder ALIGN(right) is working according of specification of ALIGN(left) (and vice versa) for octetstring
may induce under some unlikely circumstances an incompatible behaviour.
This version has the following new features:
This is the first release of Eclipse Project for JSON Processing after the move to the Eclipse Foundation. It contains only bug fixes.
This is the first release of the Mita project - it serves as a preview and for the integration into the commercial product this project was spun out off.
This release includes support for more features from Language Server Protocol 3.7,
It also includes more control for users on the preference page, and allows on the same page easier logging of Language Server execution for Language Server developers
This release includes support for Debug Adapter Protocol 1.25, with good support for many of its features (varuable inspect, expression evaluation, Breakpoints, Step by step execution...)
LSP4J 0.4.0 is used.
This is a service release with only bugfixes.