Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release contains the following new features :
- New Maven plug-ins for integrating Xtext languages in Maven builds
- Standalone Builder infrastructure, to run the Xtext builder outside of Eclipse
- Build artifacts on Maven central
- Improved M2e integration
- Better support for type inference in Xbase expressions and Xtend
- Better suppport for annotation values in Xbase and Xtend
- Ambiguous method validation in Xbase and Xtend
- Automatic down cast after instanceof check in Xbase and Xtend
- Support for custom implementation of template expressions in Xtend
See Bugzilla query for full list of fixed bugs.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
No architectural issues.
No known security issues.
User documentation has been updated and extended to explain the features. New examples help demonstrating and explaining the new features.
No new UI has been introduced.
No deprecated API has been removed.
No standards are used.
Especially with regards to the new Maven support a lot of interaction with users and adopters has taken place. A couple of contributions have been made and accepted, ahich are included in this release.