Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
The SCA Tools project focuses on tools covering the SCA specifications:
- SCA ecore meta model corresponding to the XSD scheme proposed by the Open SOA consortium and by OASIS
- Ecore meta models of additional implementations, interfaces, and bindings defined by the SCA runtime implementations Tuscany, Frascati, and Fabric3
- Editors (XML, form, graphical) helping developers to construct SCA assembly files
- Introspective tools that analyze existing code to complete the SCA model according to SCA annotations found in the code
This release contains no particular enhancements.
- The SCA specifications 1.0 proposed by the Open SOA consortium and
- The SCA Specifications 1.1 proposed by OASIS