Nebula NatTable 1.1 Release Review
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Final release of the 1.x architecture of NatTable.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
The core NatTable layer architecture has been stable for several years.
Nevertheless the following aspects prevent further enhancements or cause issues that are hard or not to solve:
- NatTable event handling is operating with mutable events
- Offset calculation in painters
- Hard dependency to SWT UI toolkit
These are the main reasons for freezing the 1.x architecture and focus on a new NatTable architecture that will deal with these facts.
With NatTable 1.1 we will freeze the NatTable 1.x architecture. So 1.1 is feature complete and will not be further actively developed.
Still bugfixes, contributions and sponsored development is supported while focusing on the new architecture.
- 98 bug reports fixed
- 37 enhancement requests closed
- 151 new issues created since 1.0.0
- 119 issues reported by non-project-members (all-time)
The forum is actively used by the NatTable user community.