Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- PHP 7.2 support
- Configurable problem severities
- Improved Editor performance
- Improved Code Formatter
- Full PHPUnit 6 support
- Improved PHPUnit UX and UI
- New actions for PHPUnit tests
- New APIs for Adopters
Full list of new features and changes available on New & Noteworthy page
We introduced real IReconciler and IReconcilingStrategy for our PHP Edtor. Unfortunately due limitation of SSE we inject reconciler via Java Reflections.
There are no security issues.
- PHPUnit views support colorized lables
- PHPUnit launch shortcuts are similar to JUnit on Mac
Nothing is end of lifed in this release.
We lost commercial support in last releases, but still have 8 active commiters with vary amounts of activity as all of them are only part time working on PDT directly.