Eclipse Trace Compass 4.0.0
Trace Compass 4.0.0 focuses on new features and bug fixes. New APIs have been added as well. New features include:
- Time events highlighting and filtering
- Resources view enhancements
- Resources view shows active threads
- Resources view shows CPU frequency when available
- CTF trace trimming
- Enabling and disabling XML analysis file
- Auto fit of columns in the events table
The Trace Compass 4.0.0 major release removes APIs that had been deprecated for are at least 1 release cycle. Tools extending Trace Compass need to align with the updated and removed APIs when upgrading to Trace Compass 4.0.0.
This release is part of the Photon Eclipse simultaneous release.