Release 2.3 includes improvements to RIO, support for xsd:duration operations in SPARQL, and many under the hood changes including keeping remote transaction alive, storing repository settings in plain text, jdk9 compatability, and many more bug fixes!
Type B - Full IP Due Diligience (License, Provenance, Scanning)
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license, and has had the provenance validated and content scanned for anomalies by the Eclipse IP Team.
- Add negotiation statistics to PackStatistics
- Basic submodule merge handling (bug 494551)
- Add class to access WindowCache statistics
- Progress reporting for checkout
- Add a minimum negotiation feature for fetch. Limits how many "have" lines the client sends. This feature is gated behind a "fetch.useminimalnegotiation" configuration flag, which defaults to false.
This is a maintenance release of eTrice.
First Eclipse hawkBit release including:
- Device and Software Repository
- Update Management Management UI/Console
- Artifact Content Delivery
- Rollout/Campaign Management
- Management API
- Direct Device Integration (DDI) API
- Device Management Federation (DMF) API