Type B - Full IP Due Diligience (License, Provenance, Scanning)
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license, and has had the provenance validated and content scanned for anomalies by the Eclipse IP Team.
Updating 2.1.2 to address a few key open issues, get eclipse and maven builds working together, and catch up with HEAD.
The 6.1.0 release of Linux Tools will be a minor release concentrating on Docker build in Container support.
New and Noteworthy
Support for build scans
- Throttle updates of the EclipseGitProgressTransformer to fix bad performance of progress monitors
- Ensure that autoGc doesn't run in background in EGit tests
- ArchiveCommand: Create prefix entry with commit time
- Run auto GC in the background. Execute gc at maximum once per day if number of loose unreachable objects which didn't expire yet exceeds gc.auto limit.
- Cleanup and test trailing slash handling in ManifestParser
- ManifestParser: Throw exception if remote does not have fetch attribute
Another release targetted for JavaOne 2017. This release would target the Java EE 8 technology updates (CDI 2.0, JAX-RS 2.1, JSON-P 1.1). Another strong contender is JSON-B 1.0. Whatever technologies make up the current MicroProfile 1.x release would also be included.
Sticking with our time-boxed release schedule, the MicroProfile 1.2 release will line up with JavaOne 2017.
Bugfix release for the 1.5 series of VIATRA.