As this is more or less a maintenance and bugfixing release there are no major new features. We generally improved and fixed Java-11+ problems.
Type B - Full IP Due Diligience (License, Provenance, Scanning)
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license, and has had the provenance validated and content scanned for anomalies by the Eclipse IP Team.
Maintenance release of EEF 2.1.0 with a small improvements
This is the first official release after joining the Eclipse Foundation, thereby following Eclipse's release process.
In particular, all Java source code has been moved to package "org.eclipse.steady", and all Maven artifacts have the group identifier "org.eclipse.steady".
There are no new features compared to the latest version 3.1.15, and the API of the server-side components remains identical.
Release of Shoal to correspond with Eclipse GlassFish 6.0.0 for Jakarta EE 9
- content assist for namespace of import statements
- MSC instrumentation for generated C code is always present and can be toggled with a compile switch
- added documentation for PortClasses
- removed CompundProtocols (which haven't ever been used)
- many fixes and minor improvements
Eclipse RAP 3.14.0 for the Eclipse Simultaneous Release 2020-09.
RAP 3.14.0 is a minor update in the 3.x release stream with bugfixes and minor improvements.
It includes support for Nebula Grid cell selection and fixed columns from RAP 3.13.0 and extends this by adding support for Nebula Grid row headers.
In addition to that it comes with Clipboard support for Chromium based browsers using the synchronous SWT org.eclipse.swt.dnd.Clipboard API.
Eclipse Capra has received a host of updates over the past months that should be summarised in a new release:
- Added abilities to create trace links from and to Amalthea models
- Added dedicated traceability matrix view
- Added sunburst trace model visualisation
- Added ability to add elements in Xtext documents to trace creation view
- Added support for customised unpacking of selections from workbench parts
In addition, several bugs were fixed: