Type B - Full IP Due Diligience (License, Provenance, Scanning)
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license, and has had the provenance validated and content scanned for anomalies by the Eclipse IP Team.
This is a minor release of Eclipse Kura intended to introduce several new features and continued usability improvements. A roadmap for the release schedule is as follows:
- March 4: Milestone Release
- March 26: Feature Complete and IP Log submission
- March 27: Release branch creation for QA
- April 15: QA Complete
- April 19: Eclipse Kura v4.1.0 Release
Below is a listing of new features, more information for each entry can be found on the Release Plan tab:
The main feature of this release are:
- Advanced Java-11 support (eg dynamic add-opens support)
- Support for Java-8 and Gtk3
- Make internal API public to allow adopters to extend from then instead of reimplementing them
A long overdue first release for Cyclone, on request from the (small) community.
Service release to fix openssl testing.
This release adds compatibility with OpenJDK v12.
Maintenance release of EEF 2.1.0 with a small improvements