VIATRA 2.3, to be included in SimRel 2019-12, focuses mostly on backend issues. The most important new feature is the ability to execute its runtime without Guava, making it easier to reuse VIATRA in other applications.
Type B - Full IP Due Diligience (License, Provenance, Scanning)
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license, and has had the provenance validated and content scanned for anomalies by the Eclipse IP Team.
Eclipse GlassFish Tools enables publishing of Eclipse IDE projects to GlassFish server, as well as controlling GlassFish server from within Eclipse IDE. It extends Eclipse Web Tools Platform.
Eclipse Jetty 10.0 will be the first Jetty release embracing the migration of JavaEE to JakartaEE coupled with the newer Java release process.
- Jakarta Servlet 4.0 Support
- Jakarta Websocket 1.1 Support
- Websocket Performance Refactor
- Java 11+ Support
- JPMS Support
- Improve debugger performance, consistent behavior for step into/over/return
- upgrade Py4J connector to 0.10.8.1
- upgrade Rhino engine to 1.7.10
- enable ECMA script 6 support
- Provide new module to dynamically build UIs
- upgrade target platform to 2019-06
- move builds to new JIRO infrastructure
- improved headless application to be used in jenkins builds
- moved to EPL v2
- 548492 sshd: support the HashKnownHosts configuration
- 547619 sshd: configurable server key verification
- sshd: allow setting a null ssh config
- UploadPack: support custom packfile-to-URI mapping
- UploadPack: support lazy fetches if no bitmap available
- reftable improvements
- increment pointer *after* reading uint16
- test absense of prefix matching in Reflog