Type B - Full IP Due Diligience (License, Provenance, Scanning)
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license, and has had the provenance validated and content scanned for anomalies by the Eclipse IP Team.
Eclipse RAP 3.14.0 for the Eclipse Simultaneous Release 2020-09.
RAP 3.14.0 is a minor update in the 3.x release stream with bugfixes and minor improvements.
It includes support for Nebula Grid cell selection and fixed columns from RAP 3.13.0 and extends this by adding support for Nebula Grid row headers.
In addition to that it comes with Clipboard support for Chromium based browsers using the synchronous SWT org.eclipse.swt.dnd.Clipboard API.
Eclipse Capra has received a host of updates over the past months that should be summarised in a new release:
- Added abilities to create trace links from and to Amalthea models
- Added dedicated traceability matrix view
- Added sunburst trace model visualisation
- Added ability to add elements in Xtext documents to trace creation view
- Added support for customised unpacking of selections from workbench parts
In addition, several bugs were fixed:
This release contains improvements in two areas
- Adopting latest from JDT (making OT/J compatible with Java 14).
- Bug fixes
None of these introduce new feature of our own.
Bug fix relesae to include version updates, and small filetransfer fixes.
The main topics for 0.17.0 release of Graphiti are to continue to work on enabling Graphiti to leave incubation and implementing round offs to make the framework more flexible and easy to use.
Graphiti is part of the 2020.06 Eclipse release train since M3. Eclipse will contain the Graphiti framework, examples, tools and tests. Graphiti has joined the release train for the first time with Eclipse Indigo.