Type B - Full IP Due Diligience (License, Provenance, Scanning)
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license, and has had the provenance validated and content scanned for anomalies by the Eclipse IP Team.
- 548492 sshd: support the HashKnownHosts configuration
- 547619 sshd: configurable server key verification
- sshd: allow setting a null ssh config
- UploadPack: support custom packfile-to-URI mapping
- UploadPack: support lazy fetches if no bitmap available
- reftable improvements
- increment pointer *after* reading uint16
- test absense of prefix matching in Reflog
This release is primarily to fix support for indexer issues for GCC 9.1 users. See Bug 548482 for the intricate details. A few other fixes are in place too, see the Issues tab.
This release contains major contributions from an external party providing support for:
- IEclipseContext inspection
- IEventBus inspection
- IEclipsePreference inspection
There've been other highly visible new API contributes provide from external to our preference UI story and last but not least we improved performance speed by passing JavaFXs CSS-APIs when detaching/reattaching large scenegraph trees.
MicroProfile Context Propagation 1.0 provides APIs for obtaining CompletableFutures that are backed by managed threads (threads that are managed by the container), with the ability to capture context from the thread that creates the CompletableFuture and apply it when running the CompletionStage action. This enables CompletionStage actions to rely on having predictable thread context and enables users of these CompletionStages to guard against unintentional donation of thread context.
Example of ManagedExecutor, which contextualizes all dependent stages:
This is a yearly major release of Eclipse Collections. v 10.0.0 introduces new API, new containers, reduces tech debt, involves build stabilization changes. Brief summary of changes follow:
- Added new utility API per demand from users like: toMap, getAny(), ofInitialCapacity(),
- Fix wildcards and generics
- ImmutableDoubletonMap#flipUniqueValues() to throw exception
Tech Debt Reduction:
- Javadoc fixes
- Upgrade build plugins
- Remove unused modules
This release deprecates many methods that use the constants in the Dataset interfaces and adds replacements that use its sub-classes.
This is part of the migration to those sub-classes to sub-interfaces with the concrete classes moved to an internal package. This will allow for alternate implementations of these interfaces.
This is the first release of MicroProfile Reactive Messaging https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-reactive-messaging. The release includes API, TCK and Spec.