This minor release adds new variants to existing platforms and requested community API extensions. Adds x86 SMARC platform fixes. Build toggles disable scripting node.js and python2 by default due to dependency and security issues. C and CXX builds can now be separated with toggle (BUILDCPP defaults ON). Mostly bugfixes otherwise. Proposed mock platform changes and some others need additional review thus targeted for next minor release.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
- for the 'Keyple Calypso extension':
- a simplified Calypso API to recover the APDU responses' data by using a card image,
- the addition of the Calypso features Stored Value transaction and PIN verification, the support Invalidate/Rehabilitate PO commands, and the Unlock SAM command.
- for the 'Keyple Core module':
This minor release introduces the following new features
- 719598f3f 2020-08-30 Cleanup advanced handshake tests.
- 1c0e5721d 2020-09-01 Disable netstat logger for windows.
- ab0ca767f 2020-09-01 Fix cookie generator.
This release adds the Pinset language, Tuple types, the ?= operator (assign if null) and several additions and enhancements to Picto. The Excel spreadsheet driver now uses Apache POI 4.1.1 instead of 3.10.1.