Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This release improves the authentication and access control possibilities in two ways. Firstly, all of these options can now be set on a per-listener basis. Secondly, the capabilities for plugins has been extended. It is now possible to define multiple plugins alongside the default security features, and plugins can get access to a wider variety of information about a client to allow them to better determine what authentication/access control requirements apply.
- Use constant time memcmp for password comparisons.
- Fix incorrect PSK key being used if it had leading zeroes.
- Fix memory leak if a client provided a username/password for a listener with
- Fix use_identity_as_username not working on websockets clients.
- Don't crash if an auth plugin returns MOSQ_ERR_AUTH for a username check on
a websockets client. Closes #490.
- Fix 08-ssl-bridge.py test when using async dns lookups. Closes #507.
- Fix regression from 1.4.13 where persistence data was not being saved.
- Fix CVE-2017-9868. The persistence file was readable by all local users,
potentially allowing sensitive information to be leaked.
This can also be fixed administratively, by restricting access to the
directory in which the persistence file is stored.
Highlights of this release
Gemini Blueprint for Spring 5 ships with the latest available Spring 5 version
- check the integrity of the conditions in and between
- Couchbase fixes TTL behavior in document
- Couchbase fixes TTL behavior in key-value
- Couchbase keeps the behavior when key is not found
- Couchbase Fixes the JSON structure when a document is saved
- Couchbase Fixes JSON structures in key-value structures
- OrientDB fixes live query
- OrientDB fixes live query with Map param
This release features the addition of an OPC UA driver to NeoSCADA. The protocol stack is based on Eclipse Milo.
All features and products will be renamed to org.eclipse.neoscada* and all RPM/DEB packages will be named neoscada*
NeoSCADA 0.5.0 is also using Eclipse Oxygen as a target platform and is based on Java 8.