- Refactoring of the plugin internal API in order to facilitate the porting in C++.
- Fix of the ReaderPoolPlugin to manage exception in case of reader allocation failure.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This is mostly a mainteance/bugfix release, but it also contains a few improvements in terms of diagrams rendering and ergonomics:
The 2.2.3 release contains some logging adjustments and additional validation for the dtls configuration.
- 863438ada 2020-05-06 Ensure there is not several certificates with same subject in truststore
- 0061b1166 2020-05-05 Lower log level to be able to use DEBUG level on `Record` in production
- 704d9636c 2020-04-20 Do not warn for Handshake without APP_DATA of evicted connection.
There have been well over 1500 commits to Epsilon since 1.5, with many major changes, improvements, over 70 bug fixes, optimisations and new features in almost every aspect. A summary of the most prominent changes:
In addition to a few bug fixes, this release will:
The current plan for Eclipse Ditto 1.2.0 focuses on the following topics/enhancements:
- At least once message processing (QoS 1) for the Ditto "connectivity" part (for connections via AMQP, MQTT, Apache Kafka)
- Provide a JWT when connecting via WebSocket through the browser in addition to providing it as HTTP header
- Conditional modifcation of things based on RQL
- Partial updates (PATCH) on things: merge provides values with already existing ones without the need to send along all (non-changed) data of a thing
This minor release introduces the following new features
- The LoraWAN protocol adapter now supports the ChirpStack provider.
The major new feature of this release is a data editing mode for netedit.
There are many more new features and fixes in this release. For a full list of changes, as always see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/ChangeLog.html