Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
First master version of Keyple Java implementation.
From the version 0.9.0, the main new feature is a the Remote Plugin allowing to operate remote SmartCard readers.
Update to Sirius 6.1.3
- Update of the license to EPLv2
- Update of the BREE to JavaSE-1.8
- Updated several third-party libraries (GlazedLists, Apache POI, Nebula, Eclipse Platform)
- Introduced new third-party libraries (Eclipse Collections, SLF4J)
- Improved memory usage and performance
- Added support for dynamic scaling at runtime and improved/fixed scaling
- Cleaned up the source code and removed several deprecated classes, methods, fields and constructors
Ensure that GC#deleteOrphans respects pack lock. If pack or index files are guarded by a pack lock (.keep file) deleteOrphans() should not touch the respective files protected by the lock file. Otherwise it may interfere with PackInserter concurrently inserting a new pack file and its index. See Gerrit Issue 13544.