Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This is a service release with a few bugfixes, and (most importantly) some internal changes to make sure Sirius is compatible with Eclipse 2020-09.
- Add WKBReader and WKBWriter support for POINT EMPTY (#567)
- Improve performance of PreparedPolygon covers and contains for point inputs (#577)
- Fix IndexedPointInAreaLocator thread-safety (#572)
- Fix WKTReader to handle MultiPoints containing EMPTY (#575)
Eclipse Ditto 1.3.0 focuses on the following topics/enhancements:
- Implicit/automatic creation of digital twins (things)
- Use response of HTTP push connections as live message response
- "Raw" payload mapper for "pass-through" connectivity scenarios not affecting the twin
This release mostly introduces macros to the Golo programming language.
This is a service release with just a single fix in EMF Validation (which moves to v1.12.2) for a compilation issue under Photon and later (see bug #559767).
Only EMF Validation is impacted.