Initial release of Keti (aka Predix Access Control Service) along with many performance improvements.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
Monthly release of Eclipse Theia, for August 2019.
Note: this is a "major" release in the sense that there is API breakage. However we have decided not to step the major version number until we reach "1.0"; in the meantime we will step the minor one.
The Scout 10 release is tentatively planned for a release in Q4 2019.
Depending on the exact date, it will be part either of SimRel 2019-12, or 2020-03.
Note: This release is under development. The release date, and expected content, is subject to change.
Eclipse aCute 0.3.2 updates to more recent Omnisharp-Roslyn language server, and improve many things regarding release engineering and quality insurance.
Eclipse Wild Web Developer 0.3.0 brings some support for JSX/TSX files, React.js and Angular frameworks
- Fix clients being disconnected when ACLs are in use. This only affects the
case where a client connects using a username, and the anonymous ACL list is
defined but specific user ACLs are not defined. Closes #1162.
- Make error messages for missing config file clearer.
- Fix some Coverity Scan reported errors that could occur when the broker was
already failing to start.
- Fix broken mosquitto_passwd on FreeBSD. Closes #1032.
- Fix delayed bridge local subscriptions causing missing messages.
- Fix build failure when using WITH_ADNS=yes
- Ensure that an error occurs if `per_listener_settings true` is given after
other security options. Closes #1149.
- Fix include_dir not sorting config files before loading. This was partially
fixed in 1.5 previously.
- Improve documentation around the `include_dir` option. Closes #1154.
- Fix case where old unreferenced msg_store messages were being saved to the
persistence file, bloating its size unnecessarily. Closes #389.
- CVE-2018-12551: If Mosquitto is configured to use a password file for
authentication, any malformed data in the password file will be treated as
valid. This typically means that the malformed data becomes a username and no
password. If this occurs, clients can circumvent authentication and get access
to the broker by using the malformed username. In particular, a blank line
will be treated as a valid empty username. Other security measures are
- ATFX import/export
- Support added for the Entity Role in the openMDM 5 Java API: load and persist the many-to-many relation between User and Role.
- Support for Status was extended such that it can be attached to a Measurement / TestStep / Test class. Additional entities ProjectDomain Domain and Classification were added to the org.eclipse.mdm.api.default module