Eclipse Wild Web Developer 0.3.0 brings some support for JSX/TSX files, React.js and Angular frameworks
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
- Fix clients being disconnected when ACLs are in use. This only affects the
case where a client connects using a username, and the anonymous ACL list is
defined but specific user ACLs are not defined. Closes #1162.
- Make error messages for missing config file clearer.
- Fix some Coverity Scan reported errors that could occur when the broker was
already failing to start.
- Fix broken mosquitto_passwd on FreeBSD. Closes #1032.
- Fix delayed bridge local subscriptions causing missing messages.
- Fix build failure when using WITH_ADNS=yes
- Ensure that an error occurs if `per_listener_settings true` is given after
other security options. Closes #1149.
- Fix include_dir not sorting config files before loading. This was partially
fixed in 1.5 previously.
- Improve documentation around the `include_dir` option. Closes #1154.
- Fix case where old unreferenced msg_store messages were being saved to the
persistence file, bloating its size unnecessarily. Closes #389.
- CVE-2018-12551: If Mosquitto is configured to use a password file for
authentication, any malformed data in the password file will be treated as
valid. This typically means that the malformed data becomes a username and no
password. If this occurs, clients can circumvent authentication and get access
to the broker by using the malformed username. In particular, a blank line
will be treated as a valid empty username. Other security measures are
- ATFX import/export
- Support added for the Entity Role in the openMDM 5 Java API: load and persist the many-to-many relation between User and Role.
- Support for Status was extended such that it can be attached to a Measurement / TestStep / Test class. Additional entities ProjectDomain Domain and Classification were added to the org.eclipse.mdm.api.default module
Objectweb ASM update
ObjectWeb ASM has been updated to version 7.0 from 5.0.3 which provides Java 11 compatibility in artifactcomparator. Note: Due to upstream no longer producing org.ow2.asm:asm-debug-all Tycho now requires org.ow2.asm:asm-tree and org.ow2.asm:asm-util. bug 543850
LSP4E 0.9.0 is an incremental release of LSP4E, which brings additional fixes, support for some more LSP operations and performance improvements over previous release. It also brings support for non-workspace files for edition and simplifies integration of debuggers.
This is the first release of StatET at the Eclipse Foundation. Therefore one main aspect of the work is the migration to Eclipse.org:
- Move and refactor the code of StatET to eclipse.org
- Adopt the Eclipse development process and guidelines
- Rework startup process of Java based RJ servers
But the release also provides several new features, two main goals are: