This is a service release addressing some smaller issues.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
The GeoMesa team is happy to announce GeoMesa 3.0.0! This major release updates some key dependencies as well as removing some deprecations. There are various minor API differences; the main API still uses the GeoTools DataStore API for most operations.
GeoMesa version updates / new versions supported
* Hadoop 3.x
* HBase 2.x support added (HBase 1.4.x still supported)
* Accumulo 2.0 support added (Accumulo 1.9.x still supported)
* Apache Arrow 0.16
* GeoTools 23 (which matches with GeoServer 2.17)
Upgrade many depedencies, some support for parallel Mojo executions.
Release is of Type A
CDT 9.11.1 is a bugfix only release for the 2020-06 SimRel. No new functionality is planned for this release.
NOTE: If a bug requiring a 9.11.1 release is required before the 2020-06 SimRel date is required then 9.11.1 will be released as and when that bug needs a release. In that case a subsequent patch release will be scheduled to align with the 2020-06 SimRel.
- 9c81c982 2020-03-31 Achim Kraus Use element-connector's StandardCharsets.
- 06ec8358 2020-03-29 Achim Kraus Prepare for reregistration even if response is not newer.
- 48419072 2020-03-29 Achim Kraus Bugfix for retransmission of a separate NON message as response for a duplicated observe request.
Bug fix release.
RDF4J 3.2 is a minor release with various new features and improvements. The major new feature is basic (experimental) support for RDF*, including
Bug fix release also accomodating first releases of Jakarta Activation, Jakarta XML Binding and Jakarta XML Web services specifications which went through the JESP.