Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
A few updates to 0.18.0 to fix some functional problems.
See https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.openj9/releases/0.18.0, the OpenJ9 release milestone, and the release notes.
Eclipse Kapua 1.2.0 is aimed at improving and consolidating the following areas:
- Persistency Layer
- Authentication and authorization
- REST API endpoints and documentation
- Test coverage
A total of 124 issues have been solved in this version. The most notable features and changes introduced by this release are:
- 558980 Provide a public adapter factory for IHistoryPageSource. This facilitates third-party bundles showing a git history determined by objects unknown to EGit.
- 550673 [repo view] Add compare commands. Allow comparing two branches/tags as in the history view, using the older commit as base.
- 558561 Create branch from repository group
- [diff editor] Enable "Save As..." on unified diffs
- Update reftable storage repo layout. The change c217d33, "Documentation/technical/reftable: improve repo layout" defines a new repository layout, which was agreed with the git-core mailing list. It addresses the following problems:
- old git clients will not recognize reftable-based repositories, and look at encompassing directories.
- Poorly written tools might write directly into .git/refs/heads/BRANCH.
This is a minor patch to add newly released, highly awaited x86 and ARM platforms to the Eclipse MRAA project. This release also delivers multiple improvements and helps keep the project free of vulnerabilities and bugs. Last, but not least, this patch introduces needed changes to the project's infrastructure and documentation to underline the Eclipse Foundation is now hosting the project.
As such, this is also the first project release under the Eclipse Foundation!
MicroProfile follows a train model for its Platform releases. Three Platform releases are planned for each year in February, June, and October. MicroProfile Component releases that are ready and have been approved for inclusion will be part of the Platform release.
The MicroProfile 3.3 release is a minor release that incorporates the following updated components that maintain backwards compatibility:
- Config 1.4
- Fault Tolerance 2.1
- Health 2.2
- Metrics 2.3
- Rest Client 1.4
This is a minor release of Linux Tools to work with Eclipse 2020-03 and licensed under the EPL 2.0. The release is mostly bug fixes.