This release includes the January security updates for Java 8, 11, 13.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
Updates the Bash Language Server used to version 1.6.1 from version 1.5.6 with following changes:
- Expose TypeScript typings from server
- Update vscode-languageserver dependency
- Switch to tree-sitter-wasm instead of tree-sitter (native bindings) to support node 12 and to ease installation (https://github.com/mads-hartmann/bash-language-server/pull/147)
The Orion 21.0 release will be in November 7, 2019.
GraphQL is a technology for querying and updating data remotely, similar to technologies like REST, SOAP, RMI, etc. It uses a schema to communicate the APIs and allows the client to be selective over what is returned, avoiding over-fetching or under-fetching. The MicroProfile GraphQL project provides APIs for Java developer to create a "code-first" GraphQL application in a manner similar to how a RESTful developer might create an application using JAX-RS.
Bugfix and minor enhancement rlease.
- General bugfixes
- Performance improvements (notably or diagram refresh)
- Better integration of ELK layout algorithms (still exeprimental)
This is a service release of Eclipse Kapua.
The primary purpose of this release is to provide some fixes for the following components:
- Admin Console
- REST API
- Message Broker
More details are available in the release notes at .
- Implement FileReftableDatabase
Reftable is a binary, block-based storage format for the ref-database. It provides several advantages over the traditional packed + loose refs storage
- O(1) write performance, even for deletions and transactions.
- atomic updates to the ref database.
- O(log N) lookup and prefix scans