Eclipse Krazo 1.1.0 will be the second release of Eclipse Krazo. This version will implement the Jakarta MVC 1.1 specification.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This version, based on Eclipse photon.1 integrates the following major additions: a new sequential execution engine based on ALE, a MOCCML concurrent engine, and a headless command line Eclipse application.
More details about the changes are available on the download page V3.1.0
Minor release to MicroProfile Rest Client, the type safe REST client API. New features include:
* JAX-RS and CDI Injection is now allowed in ClientHeadersFactory implementations.
* Better integration with Kotlin/Quarkus by defining @Target annotation on the @RestClient API.
* SPI classloading changes to be consistent with other MP SPIs.
* Additional fixes/clarrifications/etc to javadocs, specification and TCK test cases.
- Add a new simple timer metric type with minimal computation cost. Output suitable for Prometheus or similar consumers.
- Specify expected set of metrics for JAX-RS implementators to provide
- Make use of MP Config optional
- Add new processCpuTime metric
Eclipse fog05 allows the end-to-end management of compute, storage, networking and I/O fabric in the Edge and Fog Environment. Instead of relying on a centralized architecture (like cloud-management-systems) it is based on a decentralized architecture.
Eclipse fog05 allows users to manage and deploy different types of applications, packaged as containers, VMs, binaries and so on. This possibility is achieved thanks to Eclipse fog05 plugin architecture.
- LXD containers
- KVM virtual machines
- native applications
The first minor release of Eclipse Ditto 1.x will focus on the following topics/enhancements:
Eclipse RAP 3.11.0 for the 2019-12 Simultaneous Release
RAP 3.11.0 is a minor update in the 3.x release stream with bugfixes and some minor improvements.