This release adds compatibility with OpenJDK v15.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This a major release of Linux Tools to work with Eclipse 2020-09. In this release, the minimum JDK version will be increased to Java 11 from Java 8. In addition, some API clean-up will occur to remove org.swtchart references and some API changes will be made to the Docker Tooling to match the Docker Remote API version of the new org.mandas.docker-client.
- Change Polygon getExteriorRing and getInteriorRingN accessors to return LinearRing.
- This is a binary incompatible change to the method signature. Recompilation is necessary. No source code changes are required.
- Added IndexedFacetDistance.isWithinDistance
- Added OrdinateFormat to ensure that ordinate text output is accurate and consistent
- Added Triangle.circumcentreDD
This version, based on Eclipse photon.1, integrates the following major additions: improvement of the sequential execution engine based on ALE and the MOCCML concurrent engine, concurrent API simplification, performance improvements, .dsl file support for "metaprog" approach, ...More details about the changes are available on the download page V3.2.0