Packaged IDEs built with components shipped by SimRel 2019-06
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This is the initial release of Eclipse Packager™. Continuing the development after the restructuring process.
As this project originates from the Eclipse Package Drone project, the release version is "0.15.0", which would haven been the next Package Drone version.
This is a service release of Eclipse Kapua. The primary purpose of this release is to provide some fixes for the following components:
- Admin Console
- REST API
- Batch jobs
More details are available in the release notes at .
 - https://github.com/eclipse/kapua/releases/tag/1.0.5
- Added support for setting and passing through environment variables in docker containers at runtime (see iofog-agent CLI)
- Added support for overriding container CMD directives at runtime (see iofog-agent cli)
- Agent Docker images now build from iofog-docker-images for stability
- Fix for deleting local images when registry was set to local
This is a service release with only bugfixes and minor enhancements, mostly for use by Capella 1.3.1.
2.6 Release of HK2 with support for JDK 11