This is a service release which will contain important bugfixes needed for Capella 1.3.0 that could not make it into Sirius 6.1.0.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This is the first review for this project and we want to graduate.
We start with 5.0 as there is a predecessor called openMDM 4.
This service release was requested by the EE4J PMC. Besides switching the Maven Coordinates from javax to jakarta, it contains only bug fixes and is otherwise identical to version 2.1.1.
This is a service release fixing Java-11 issues
Fix CVE-2018-12543. If a message is sent to Mosquitto with a topic that begins with $, but is not $SYS, then an assert that should be unreachable is triggered and Mosquitto will exit.
Maintenance release of EEF 2.0.0 with small bug fixes
This is an emergency bug fix release to fix a critical bug that occurs when using Sirius with the newly released SimRel 2018-09 under Windows.
Contains a major fix preventing successful installation on Windows
This is a bugfix release.
- Fix build when using WITH_ADNS=yes.
- Fix incorrect call to setsockopt() for TCP_NODELAY. Closes #941.
- Fix excessive CPU usage when the number of sockets exceeds the system limit.
- Fix for bridge connections when using WITH_ADNS=yes.
- Fix round_robin false behaviour. Closes #481.
- Fix segfault on HUP when bridges and security options are configured.