This is a service release with only bugfixes which could not make it into the 6.0.0 version. In particular it fixes important compatibility issues between the new Workflow DSL experimental feature and Windows.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This will be the initial release of the Eclipse OMR project.
The Eclipse OMR project is a set of open source C and C++ components that can be used to build robust language runtimes that support many different hardware and operating system platforms.
For this initial release, all of the components are functionally stable, but a few of them have not finalized an API yet. The list of components with stable APIs will grow with future releases. The table below summarizes the current status:
- Adds support to ravenDB
- Fixes MongoDB limit and start a query
- Fixes MongoDB order query
- Avoid duplication injection on repository bean
- Break compatibility: changes start to skip when need to jump elements in either Document or Column query
- Break compatibility: changes maxResult to limit to define the maximum of items that must return in a query in either Document or Column query
- Adds support to syntax query with String in Column, Key-value, and document.
- Adds integration with gremlin as String in Mapper layer
This release is mainly a corrective release, it introduces no major new features. No backward incompatibilities are to be expected, with maybe one exception we see as a minor risk: the fix for
Bug 533767 - RAW encoder ALIGN(right) is working according of specification of ALIGN(left) (and vice versa) for octetstring
may induce under some unlikely circumstances an incompatible behaviour.
This version has the following new features: