- Adds support to ravenDB
- Fixes MongoDB limit and start a query
- Fixes MongoDB order query
- Avoid duplication injection on repository bean
- Break compatibility: changes start to skip when need to jump elements in either Document or Column query
- Break compatibility: changes maxResult to limit to define the maximum of items that must return in a query in either Document or Column query
- Adds support to syntax query with String in Column, Key-value, and document.
- Adds integration with gremlin as String in Mapper layer
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This release is mainly a corrective release, it introduces no major new features. No backward incompatibilities are to be expected, with maybe one exception we see as a minor risk: the fix for
Bug 533767 - RAW encoder ALIGN(right) is working according of specification of ALIGN(left) (and vice versa) for octetstring
may induce under some unlikely circumstances an incompatible behaviour.
This version has the following new features:
This is the first release of Eclipse Project for JSON Processing after the move to the Eclipse Foundation. It contains only bug fixes.