The focus of this minor release has been (again :-) )on stabilizing and cleanup the existing functionality of 2.1.0 and fixing bugs.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
1. Revise API for all the components.
2. Rework Passage Operator UI.
3. Empower Passage PDE integration with the overwhelming support of key licensing scenarios (559883).
Jakarta Mail 1.6.5 is a Service Release containing the following bug fixes:
Majore ioFog release 2.0.0 brings new ioFog Edge Compute Network (ECN) model, with legacy Connector being replaced by much more robust Router based on Apache Qpid, with Kubernetes integration enabled by Red Hat's project Skupper.
The major release also stabilizes Controller to Agent API specification, so that custom implementations of Agents are now possible, such as Agents in Golang or on Android.
Many other smaller features have been added to the ioFog Engine, such as better Docker image pruning, registry management and more robust centralised logging support.
The Orion 22.0 release will be in April 3, 2020.
This is a service release addressing some smaller issues.
GeoWave 1.1.0 includes a complete overhaul of the user and developer documentation in order to make GeoWave easier to understand and use. In addition it includes the following improvements:
Jersey 2.30.1 is mainly a bug fix release. It contains the following fixes:
- Works with JDK 11, again
- HK2 AbstractBinder allows for registering injectable that can be injected into a Feature. Jersey AbstractBinder is still the preferred option over HK2.
- Fixed sources in jersey-wadl-doclet-sources.jar
The main provided features:
- Internal change of netty container related to better performance