Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
Besides the usual heap of bug fixes and small enhancements, this release brings major changes for our clients. While the full list of tackled issues and accepted pull requests can be found on GitHub, here are some of the most notable ones:
RDF4J 3.3.0 is a minor release with a number of new features and improvements. Some of the highlights:
- Elasticsearch, Lucene and Solr upgrades
- Java 13 & 14 support
- SHACL improvements
- Performance improvements
List of issues fixed in this release: https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/milestone/51?closed=1
- 501419 Introduce preference for Push Wizard as part of Commit And Push.
- Add DfsBundleWriter which writes out the entire repository to a Git bundle file. Useful for backing up a repository as-is.
- 565774 DirCache: support git index V4
- Add support for tree filters when fetching
- 565707 FS: use binary search to determine filesystem timestamp resolution
Vert.x 4 provides the following new important features
This release upgrades several dependencies:
- Apache Tomcat 8.5.56
- Gemini Web 3.0.6.RELEASE
This release adds compatibility with OpenJDK v15.