Maintenance release to fix problems in feature metadata, license metadata, and BasicTopologyManager fix.
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
This release includes the January security updates for Java 8, 11, 13.
Updates the Bash Language Server used to version 1.6.1 from version 1.5.6 with following changes:
- Expose TypeScript typings from server
- Update vscode-languageserver dependency
- Switch to tree-sitter-wasm instead of tree-sitter (native bindings) to support node 12 and to ease installation (https://github.com/mads-hartmann/bash-language-server/pull/147)
The Orion 21.0 release will be in November 7, 2019.
GraphQL is a technology for querying and updating data remotely, similar to technologies like REST, SOAP, RMI, etc. It uses a schema to communicate the APIs and allows the client to be selective over what is returned, avoiding over-fetching or under-fetching. The MicroProfile GraphQL project provides APIs for Java developer to create a "code-first" GraphQL application in a manner similar to how a RESTful developer might create an application using JAX-RS.
Bugfix and minor enhancement rlease.
- General bugfixes
- Performance improvements (notably or diagram refresh)
- Better integration of ELK layout algorithms (still exeprimental)