Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
First minor release includes following changes:
- Added GeostationarySatelliteProjection / geos projection
- Registry.getProjections exposes all available projects
- OSGi compatibility
- Parse `geos` (Geostationary Satellite Projection) proj4 strings
- Projection units reported as meters by default
- BasicCoordinateTransform now thread-safe
- Improve CRS Caching performance
- CoordinateReferenceSystem.equals considered logical equality
Wild Web Developer 0.5.0 uses mire recent version of the Language Server and Debug Adapter, adds support for debugging a web application in Eclipse IDE by bridging it with the Firefox debugger.
This is the first release of the Jakarta Batch Specification under the Jakarta EE Specification Process and Eclipse Development Process.
This is the first release of the Jakarta Bean Validation under the Jakarta EE Specification Process and Eclipse Development Process.