There have been well over 1500 commits to Epsilon since 1.5, with many major changes, improvements, over 70 bug fixes, optimisations and new features in almost every aspect. A summary of the most prominent changes:
Type A - License Compatibility Certification
All third-party content is reviewed and certified as license-compatible with the project license.
In addition to a few bug fixes, this release will:
Eclipse Ditto 1.2.0 focuses on the following topics/enhancements:
- At least once message processing (QoS 1) for the Ditto "connectivity" part (for connections via AMQP, MQTT, Apache Kafka)
- Addition of a "_created" timestamp to the digital twin (thing)
- Addition of arbitrary "_metadata" to the digital twin (thing)
- Authenticate with client certificate in HTTP push connections
This minor release introduces the following new features
- The LoraWAN protocol adapter now supports the ChirpStack provider.
- A MongoDB based implementation of the Tenant, Device Registration and Credentials APIs.
- MQTT adapter supports transformation of uploaded messages usign an external service (experimental)
- Protocol adapters can now rewrite addresses when opening links to the AMQP 1.0 network
The major new feature of this release is a data editing mode for netedit.
There are many more new features and fixes in this release. For a full list of changes, as always see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/ChangeLog.html
- 56344cb1 Change output level of some logs in DTLSConnector.
- d2525ff7 Add logger for message drops.
- 2703dcbf Fix closing on uncompleted handshakes.
- f7433d62 Add a logging-messages to analyze issue #1273.
SWTBot is a Java based UI/functional testing tool for testing SWT and Eclipse based applications.
The 3.0.0 release introduces support for JUnit 5 and provides miscellaneous framework improvements and bug fixes. All previously deprecated classes and methods are removed in this major version. The minimum Execution Environment is set to JavaSE-1.8 for all plug-ins.