This is a minor service release. The fixes are only related to documentation and the build process, and so is primarily of interest for people building Mosquitto.
- Document memory_limit option.
- Fix compilation on non glibc systems due to missing sys/time.h header.
- Add make check target and document testing procedure. Closes #1230.
- Document bundled dependencies and how to disable. Closes #1231.
- Split CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS, and LDFLAGS and LDADD/LIBADD.
- test/unit now respects CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS. Closes #1232.
- Don't call ldconfig in CMake scripts. Closes #1048.
- Use CMAKE_INSTALL_* variables when installing in CMake. Closes #1049.