- Fix v5 DISCONNECT packets with remaining length == 2 being treated as a protocol error. Closes #1367.
- Fix support for libwebsockets 3.x.
- Fix bridges potentially not connecting on Windows. Closes #478.
- Fix clients authorised using `use_identity_as_username` or `use_subject_as_username` being disconnected on SIGHUP. Closes #1402.
- Improve error messages in some situations when clients disconnect. Reduces the number of "Socket error on client X, disconnecting" messages.
- Fix Will for v5 clients not being sent if will delay interval was greater than the session expiry interval. Closes #1401.
- Fix CRL file not being reloaded on HUP. Closes #35.
- Fix repeated "Error in poll" messages on Windows when only websockets listeners are defined. Closes #1391.
- Fix slow websockets performance when sending large messages. Closes #1390.
- Fix reconnect backoff for the situation where connections are dropped rather than refused. Closes #737.
- Fix missing locks on `mosq->state`. Closes #1374.
- Improve details on global/per listener options in the mosquitto.conf man page. Closes #274.
- Clarify behaviour when clients exceed the `message_size_limit`. Closes #448.
- Improve documentation for `max_inflight_bytes`, `max_inflight_messages`, and `max_queued_messages`.
- Fix missing function warnings on NetBSD.
- Fix WITH_STATIC_LIBRARIES using CMake on Windows. Closes #1369.
- Guard ssize_t definition on Windows. Closes #522.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Service release (bug fixes only)
IP Due Diligence Type: