- Fix calculation of remaining length parameter for websockets clients that
send fragmented packets. Closes #1974.
- Fix potential duplicate Will messages being sent when a will delay interval
has been set.
- Fix message expiry interval property not being honoured in
`mosquitto_broker_publish` and `mosquitto_broker_publish_copy`.
- Fix websockets listeners with TLS not responding. Closes #2020.
- Add notes that libsystemd-dev or similar is needed if building with systemd
support. Closes #2019.
- Improve logging in obscure cases when a client disconnects. Closes #2017.
- Fix reloading of listeners where multiple listeners have been defined with
the same port but different bind addresses. Closes #2029.
- Fix `message_size_limit` not applying to the Will payload. Closes #2022.
- The error topic-alias-invalid was being sent if an MQTT v5 client published
a message with empty topic and topic alias set, but the topic alias hadn't
already been configured on the broker. This has been fixed to send a
protocol error, as per section 3.3.4 of the specification.
- Note in the man pages that SIGHUP reloads TLS certificates. Closes #2037.
- Fix bridges not always connecting on Windows. Closes #2043.
- Allow command line arguments to override config file options in
mosquitto_ctrl. Closes #2010.
- mosquitto_ctrl: produce an error when requesting a new password if both
attempts do not match. Closes #2011.
- Fix cmake builds using `WITH_CJSON=no` not working if cJSON not found.
- The SPDX identifiers for EDL-1.0 have been changed to BSD-3-Clause as per
The Eclipse legal documentation generator. The licenses are identical.