Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
GeoGig 1.0.0 is now available! GeoGig is a distributed version control system for geospatial data. GeoGig uses the same workflow conventions as "git" (working with features rather than lines of text).
This release includes:
- GeoGig command line tools
- GeoGig server for publishing your repository
- GeoGig 1.0.0 library for use in your own applications
For those following GeoGig development the following improvements have been made since 1.0.0-RC3:
- Extensive speed impovements (GeoServer importer speed improvement up to 100 times faster!)
- Removed the hash index for PostGIS DataStore has been replaced with a b-tree index
- The default RocksDB object database has been upgraded to RocksDB 4.13.4.
This is the initial 1.0.0 release at LocationTech. We would like to thank everyone who helped make this release possible.