Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Eclipse Capra has received a host of updates over the past months that should be summarised in a new release:
- Added abilities to create trace links from and to Amalthea models
- Added dedicated traceability matrix view
- Added sunburst trace model visualisation
- Added ability to add elements in Xtext documents to trace creation view
- Added support for customised unpacking of selections from workbench parts
In addition, several bugs were fixed:
- Fixed issue with UI of Office handler not loading
- Using OS independent line separator for tests to pass on Windows
- Fixed potential NPE in traceability matrix
These new features warrant a new release.