Eclipse Graphiti 0.15.0
The release deliverables consist of the following items:
- Graphiti runtime binary distribution (ZIP file download and update site).
- Graphiti SDK/SDK+ (includes runtime, sources, examples, tools and documentation) (available as ZIP file download and update site). The SDK+ feature extends the Graphiti framework SDK with the optional SVG export and may contain more add-ons in the future.
- Graphiti tests (no download, executed in central Hudson build)
Graphiti is still in the incubation phase and will stay with its Photon release. There will be some API incompatibilities with the previous incubation release 0.14.0 to accomodate some round-offs of the API. A list of those will be provided with the release review docuware. Workspaces and diagrams that were created with older versions of Graphiti will be compatible with the new Graphiti version provided with Neon, meaning they still can be read and modified.
The Graphiti framework only has a limited number of UI strings and dialogs, all texts come by default in English only, no language packs will be offered within the SDK or runtime donwloads. The Graphiti framework and examples use Java resource bundles for storing texts and provide full internationalization support. Graphiti takes part in the Eclipse Babel translation process; translation packs can be downloaded from there.
Graphiti will support the same platforms as the Eclipse Platform project does. The Graphiti project depends upon the Platform and other projects, which are mostly "pure" Java. The Photon release of the Graphiti Project is written and compiled against version 8 of the Java Platform APIs, and targeted to run on version 8 and higher of the Java Runtime Environment, Standard Edition. Graphiti will be tested and validated against a subset of those listed for the platform. The Photon version of Graphiti will run against Eclipse 4.7 (Oxygen) and Eclipse 4.8 (Photon).
- Cancelling model changes done in a CustomFeature logs an error stack trace 
(target milestone: 0.15.0)
- PackageNotFoundException below Util.
getAllClasses (thrown in XMLHandler. getPackageForURI)  (target milestone: 0.15.0)
- Re-enable GFInteractionComponentTests.
testMarqueeTool  (target milestone: 0.15.0)
- FileNotFoundException below AbstractPasteFeature.
isResolvable (thrown in FileInputStream. open0)  (target milestone: 0.15.0)
getConnectionMidpoint may return incorrect value when connection has no bendpoints  (target milestone: 0.15.0)