Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release of UML2 includes a number of enhancements to better support the community. The New and Noteworthy items for 5.5.0 are described here.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
- Documentation hosted at http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/?project=uml2
- Documentation (FAQ, Javadoc, articles, etc.) available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/UML2
- Example features/plug-ins available
- Sample tools haven't changed
- UML2 5.5 conforms to Eclipse User Interface Guidelines
- Eclipse platform standard i18n support used where applicable/possible; stand-alone deployment uses equivalent J2SE APIs
UML2 5.5 is compliant with UML 2.5.
- Interaction in Bugzilla
- Activity on the newsgroup
- Collaboration with other projects at Eclipse