Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release is the initial release of the Papyrus for Real Time (Papyrus-rt) project.
This release will contain the basics to start developing UML-RT models:
- the UML-RT profile itself;
- the initial modeling tool, focusing on the structural part of the UML-RT language (Capsule structure diagram);
- the UML-RT to C++ code generator, including a profile to better specify properties specific to C++;
- the C++ runtime services library, including a model library;
- documentation and tutorials.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
No security issues known.
- Initial user documentation available on the Papyrus-RT wiki.
- No support currently for the externalization. This has to be planned for a second release
not applicable, as it is the initial release
- Support OMG UML2.5
- Participation and demos at several public events: EclipseCon France (Toulouse, FR), INCOSE Symposium 2015 (Seattle, WA, USA)
- Community forum: one question posted and answered from early adopter.
- Posts on the Papyrus blog (http://papyrusuml.wordpress.com/category/papyrus-rt/)
- Posts on the PapyrusTwitter account (@PapyrusUML)
- Close relationship with Papyrus project