Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This version is a mid-year release with integration of the last versions of the core tools of Kitalpha (Sirus, EMF Diff/Merge...). Others topics:
- Upgrade to EPL 2.0
- Improvement of the detachment, of core of the xhtml documentation generation.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
Kitalpha is the component which contains the CTK and the environments for development and execution of MBE (model-based engineering) workbenches. Kitalpha depends on modeling components (e.g., EMF, Sirius, Xtext, EMF Diff/Merge, EGF).
No security issue identified
All communication links regarding Kitalpha solution are up-to-date:
- Website with different sections:
- Installation instructions on Getting Started page
- Community links
- Download page for Kitalpha solution and Documentation
- Events around Kitalpha solution (conferences, talks, etc.)
- Links to YouTube dedicated channel for Kitalpha
- Forum: New forum, Previous forum
- Bugs on GitHub
- Code is managed under GitHub Eclipse/Kitalpha
Kitalpha is built with Jenkins and Maven.
The Kitalpha documentation is available on the Kitalpha Wiki page:
No Kitalpha component is deprecated so far.
Kitalpha intents to implement the ISO/IEC-42010 standard.