Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- Move to Eclipse 2021-06
- Upgrade BREE and minimal Java requirement to Java 11
- runtimecore update site has been merged into runtime.
- Improve ResourceReuse ModelBasedReader performances
- Add support for rotative SVG images
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
Kitalpha is the component which contains the CTK and the environments for development and execution of MBE (model-based engineering) workbenches. Kitalpha depends on modeling components (e.g., EMF, Sirius, Xtext, EMF Diff/Merge, EGF).
No security issue identified
All communication links regarding Kitalpha solution are up-to-date:
- Website with different sections:
- Installation instructions on Getting Started page
- Community links
- Download page for Kitalpha solution and Documentation
- Events around Kitalpha solution (conferences, talks, etc.)
- Links to YouTube dedicated channel for Kitalpha
- Code is managed under GitHub Eclipse/Kitalpha
Kitalpha is built with Jenkins and Maven.
The Kitalpha documentation is available on the Kitalpha Wiki page:
No Kitalpha component is deprecated so far.
Kitalpha intents to implement the ISO/IEC-42010 standard.