Eclipse Paho 1.1.0
- A client library to allow .Net and Windows RT/Phone applications to use MQTT in a native form.
- Mobile device support - Android service to allow messages to be sent and received while the main application's activity is not active.
- Embedded device support - portable C/C++ client libraries for MQTT and MQTT-SN, called MQTTPacket and MQTTSNPacket. These client libraries are the first level of a complete set of capabilities for microcontroller operating systems. They differ from the standard Paho C API in that they are:
- operating system independent (no use of system calls)
- use no dynamic memory (for predictable, limited memory use)
- network transport independent
Each of the MQTT components supports the MQTT v3.1.1 standard version of the protocol (https://www.oasis-open.org/standards#mqttv3.1.1). Some may also support the older 3.1 specification.
The MQTT-SN components implement version 1.2 of the MQTT-SN specification (http://mqtt.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/MQTT-SN_spec_v1.2.pdf).
The client libraries have a limited number of messages for debug information (trace) and errors (exceptions), intended for application developers, not end users. There are no current plans for internationalization.
.Net and WinRT, including Windows Phone
Microcontroller operating systems, such as mbed, Arduino.
Java - JDK 1.4.2 and above
C - Linux, Windows and Mac OS/X. Can also be called from C++
Python - Python 2.7, 3 and above.