This version has the following new features:
* License upgrade to EPL 2.0
* Documentation migrated to asciidoc
* Bugfixes for core, ASN.1, XML, RAW, OER codecs, XSD2TTCN
* New RAW coding instruction 'FORCEOMIT'
* New JSON attribute 'as map'
* Attribute 'text ... as ...' for JSON
* Adopt Makefilegen for the Debian packaging
* Support for real-time testing in TITAN
(requires support from the test port being used, see reference guide)
Added compiler option '-I', which enables the real-time testing features mentioned here.
The features are disabled by default, and the new keywords ('now', 'realtime' and 'timestamp')
can be used as identifiers again (for backward compatibility).
Also added makefilegen option '-i', which activates this option for the compiler,
and the makefile setting 'enableRealtimeTesting' in the TPD, which does the same thing.
* New flag for xsd2ttcn
-o: generate all definitions into one module (called XSD_Definitions)