This release introduces two new experimental Eclipse plug-ins:
-The Eclipse Java code generation plug-in, see:
and also: “Tutorial for the Java code generator and executor of the TITAN Eclipse”:
Note: due to the need to sync the C++ and Java side, a new restriction had to be introduced:
The version of the Eclipse plug-ins has to coincide with the version of the Titan core compiler and executor, else the plug-ins will not work.
This restriction is not present in versions 6.5.0 and earlier.
-The Eclipse Refactoring plug-in, see:
Next to some bugfixes, the release also contains the follwing new features:
- Support for real-time testing in TITAN(continued from 6.5.0)
- Extended 'default' JSON attribute for structured types
- New command line option '-p' implemented for TTCN binaries (both in single mode and parallel mode), which lists all module parameters
- Printing symbolic version in 'compiler -v'
- Legitimized compiler option '-0'
- Implementation of the compiler side of map param/unmap param
- Colorized compiler error/warning messages