QVTd (QVT Declarative)
The QVT Declarative (QVTd) component is a partial implementation of the Core (QVTc) and Relations (QVTr) Languages defined by the OMG standard specification (MOF) 2.0 Query/View/Transformation.
To date the QVT Declarative component provides editing capabilities to support the QVT Declarative Languages:
- 0.7.0 (Helios) provides QVT models and LPG based parsers
- 0.8.0 (Indigo) adds IMP-based editors.
- 0.9.0 (Juno) re-engineers the models and editors to exploit Xtext and the OCL Pivot model.
- 0.10.0 (Kepler) introduces editing and execution of the QVTi simplification of QVTc.
- 0.11.0 (Luna) introduces a source debugger for QVTi execution.
- [0.12.0 (Mars) will provide the preliminary QVTr to QVTc to QVTu to QVTm to QVTi chain and so full editing, compliation, execution, debugging.]