The QVT Declarative (QVTd) component is a partial implementation of the Core (QVTc) and Relations (QVTr) Languages defined by the OMG standard specification (MOF) 2.0 Query/View/Transformation.
To date the QVT Declarative component provides editing capabilities to support the QVT Declarative Languages:
- 0.7.0 (Helios) provides QVT models and LPG based parsers
- 0.8.0 (Indigo) adds IMP-based editors.
- 0.9.0 (Juno) re-engineers the models and editors to exploit Xtext and the OCL Pivot model.
- 0.10.0 (Kepler) introduces editing and execution of the QVTi simplification of QVTc.
- [0.11.0 (Luna) will provide the QVTc to QVTu to QVTm to QVTi transformation chain.]
- [1.0.0 (?) will provide QVTr to QVTc and so full editing, compliation, execution, debugging.]