Wen Zhou (zdtsw on github) recently started as a full-time employee contributing to the Eclipse Temurin™ team and has already made an impact on the project including working as part of the Temurin Compliance team for the last quarterly release.
She has addressed the following bugs:
- temurin-build 2890: Dragonwell version detection is incorrect
- infrastructure 2556: Remove Windows Server 2016 GitHub action
- ci-jenkins-pipeline: investigate nightly build slack html points to old build
She has also been involved in t following tasks as well as being a regular collaborot to discussions in the Adoptium slack channels.
- ci-jenkins-pipelines 285: Mermaid diagrams of the build process
- infra 2535: alpine/aarch64 docker image
- infra 2528: GH actions checks for DockerStatic test containers
- infra 2528: Ubuntu22.04 static docker container produced for testing
- ci-jenkins-pipelin 292e: update build matrix script for Alpine/aarch64
- Several PRs created in the installer repository.
For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the team, it is my pleasure to nominate Wen as a committer on Eclipse Temurin™.