Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- The PCM use case was refactored to the current simulation core
- A new documentation was written
- Traffic lights can be interpretated
- Environmental conditions can be taken into account
- The physical behavior of the driving dynamics was improved
- The support for FMU and OSI was extended
- Pedestrian crossings can be interpretated
- A guideline for third parties was written
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
Since this is a simulation platform we´ve no security issues which have to be addressed.
One of the main improvement of the upcoming version V0.8 is its documentation. The structure has been improved, the installation guide was rewritten and the format has changed to a static HTML format which is generated with sphinx.
This simulation tool is for experts. Therefore, the usability for users of beginner level isn´t the focus at the moment. We plan to increase the usablity for major release 1.0.
- OpenScenario 1.0
- OpenDrive 1.6
- FMI 1 + 2
- OSI 3.2
Discussion about the hosting of the documentation on an Eclipse server: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=573271