Jakarta Messaging 3.1 will target the Jakarta EE 10 platform release.
Jakarta Messaging 3.1 will be a minor update with fixes and enhancements.
It will contain:
- Bug fixes as they arise during the release cycle
- Small enhancements to take advantage of some newer Java features in the lowest supported Java version (for example repeatable annotations)
- A standalone TCK separated from the Jakarta EE TCK so that it's easier to certify standalone implementations of Jakarta Messaging
- Documentation clean up as identified during the release cycle
- Any updates required to meet the Java version requirements of Jakarta EE 10
- Any requirements identified by other specifications or the Jakarta EE 10 platform projects during the release cycle.
Friday, October 15, 2021