Besides the usual heap of bug fixes and small enhancements, this release brings major changes for our clients. While the full list of tackled issues and accepted pull requests can be found on GitHub, here are some of the most notable ones:
- We finally have a proper logo!
- Several improvements related to spacings between elements, including bug fixes and a new way for convenient spacing configurations.
- Improvements to our Box and Rectangle Packing layout algorithms.
- We removed legacy layout option IDs and the Graphiti layout connector.
- A whole bunch of bug fixes that caused ELK Layered to have problems with hierarchical graphs, self loops, and a number of other things.