Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Besides the usual heap of bug fixes and small enhancements, this release brings major new or improved features for both, users and algorithm developers:
- ELK Layered's routing of self loops had major issues in release 0.5.0 and was thus completely re-implemented for this version.
- Rectangle packing layout algorithms, while added to the code base in 0.5.0, are now distributed to our users.
- Layout algorithm developers benefit from a project template which will automatically add all required files to a new project.
- Our debugging views have seen major improvements and new features, including a new logging framework and a corresponding view to inspect logs.
- Our unit testing framework was completely re-implemented and is now actively running unit tests against sample graphs each night.
Some changes may cause clients to break and may change layout results.
A list of tackled issues and accepted merge requests can be found on GitHub.