Besides the usual heap of bug fixes and small enhancements, this release brings major new or improved features for both, users and algorithm developers:
- ELK Layered's routing of self loops had major issues in release 0.5.0 and was thus completely re-implemented for this version.
- Rectangle packing layout algorithms, while added to the code base in 0.5.0, are now distributed to our users.
- Layout algorithm developers benefit from a project template which will automatically add all required files to a new project.
- Our debugging views have seen major improvements and new features, including a new logging framework and a corresponding view to inspect logs.
- Our unit testing framework was completely re-implemented and is now actively running unit tests against sample graphs each night.
Some changes may cause clients to break and may change layout results.
A list of tackled issues and accepted merge requests can be found on GitHub.