Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release focuses on the following enhancements:
- Provide an EmbeddedRepository
- Support VarInt and VarLong serialization
- Generalize the "lock of new objects on commit" feature to the "lock/unlock objects on commit"
- Add support for database index creation with DBAnnotation
- Making persisting of CDO Commit Info optional
- Make merge information available in CDOCommitInfo
- Support automatic remerging / multiple merges from the same branch
- Better wizard ordering in the New... context menu
- Provide CDORegistrationHandler callbacks
A number of bug fixes are applied, too.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
The software is usable.
The community is active.