Noteworthy new features, improvements and developments since the last release include:
- An implementation of EMF's Resource interface for Emfatic files
- Support for custom syntax colouring and for the Eclipse dark mode
- A CI build that builds an interim update site and pushes standalone JARs to Sonatype's OSSRH for every commit
- Election of two new committers for the project (Antonio Garcia-Dominguez and Sina Madani)
- A new website: https://www.eclipse.org/emfatic/
Emfatic has been around for a long time now and has proven to be remakrably robust and defect-free. Graduating Emfatic to 1.0 is meant to signal this to the wider community.