The main topics for this release of Graphiti were
- Make Graphiti fit for being part of the release train and eventually leaving incubation
Graphiti is part of the Kepler Eclipse release train since M1. All requirements for being part of the release train were fulfilled. The infrastructure related topics like consumption of platform changes were taken care of.
- Round-offs and ease of use
A lot of round-offs for framework functionality easing the development of Graphiti-based editors have gone into this release. Especially the Diagram Editor API has undergone was evolved to a Diagram Container API to enable diagrams also in views and other locations. The documentation has been improved in many areas.New functionality (in order of their implementation)
- Single-Click features
- File system example plugin showing the usage of patterns
- Shortcuts for triggering features
- Rich text support
- ID patterns
- Text decorators
- API access to export as image and print features
- Diagrams in views
Additionally a lot of round-offs have been implemented. For the full list of changes and implementation details see the Graphiti New & Noteworthy page for 0.10.0.