Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release restructures Mylyn WikiText for easier consumption as Maven artifcts, contains defect fixes and improvements to AsciiDoc parsing.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
- Mylyn Docs makes API available for both extensibility and integration
- API breaking changes have been introduced with the 3.0 release, however most of them are Java package renaming and OSGi bundle renaming only.
- API tooling is used to verify that binary backwards compatibility is maintained and no API regressions are introduced.
- APIs are consumed by 3rd parties who provide feedback
- Developer guide includes information on upgrading to 3.0
- API has javadoc
- User documentation is included
- Developer guide is included
- Constant stream of stable releases
- Bundled as part of EPP distributions
- Committers work from HEAD, contributors from weekly builds, community from milestone releases
- No review for this release, but following accessibility guidelines
User Interface Guidelines
- Focus on consistent visual design, UI elements, icons
- A Java SE 8 runtime or newer is required
- Lively community on bug reports
- Articles and blogs by community members
- Contributor documentation on Eclipsepedia
- Lively community on mylyn-dev, mylyn-docs-dev and bug reports
- Integrator documentation on Eclipsepedia
- Separate mylyn-integrators mailing list removes need for integrators to watch the higher-traffic mylyn-dev